No hay productos en el carrito.
Capillus, LLC is searching for a Graphic Designer and Printing Operator to start immediately at its Miami headquarters. The Graphic Designer will work directly with the Marketing Director to design a variety of business communications and marketing materials. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude and high work ethic, and be able to meet deadlines. This person should be an innovative thinker with strong conceptual and creative skill as well as an excellent understanding of graphic design, layout and typography. Candidate should have knowledge of Desktop Publishing. Exposure to digital printing as well as large format is desired. This position requires great communication and interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design Collateral Material (brochures, manuals, posters etc.) based on current branding styles
- Prepare necessary labels & signage
- Stylize Microsoft Office files when needed – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Prepare digital files
- Graphic design of e-blast and web materials
- Design & style client communications
- In-house design projects
- Email blasts – create designs
- Design Newspaper Ads, Direct Mailers, Newsletters etc.
- Prepares visual layouts for online and digital ad campaigns.
- Assist and plan concepts by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Collaborate with marketing to support our website design and content marketing
- Lead our efforts to improve usability, readability, and brand image across all media.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Print & Mount Display Art
- Prepare Files for Press
- Coordinate & execute printing of labeling, marketing collateral, signage
- Manage the printer & necessary inventory and coordinate service with vendor
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Color checking & proofing print jobs.
- Prepare for shipping brochures etc.
- Working with sales team to coordinate approval and necessary information from clients
- Following procedures for providing jobs to other departments (i.e.: manufacturing, shipping etc.)
- Other Duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or High School diploma plus a minimum of 3 Years’ Experience as a graphic designer is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficient using Safari and other search engines.
- Proficient using Desktop Publishing
- Exposure to digital printing as well as large format printing is desired.
- Ability to learn to operate XM Pie tool for merging elements to documents
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Graphic Design Skills
- Layout Skills
- Creative Services
- Pre-Press Preparation
- File Management
- Customer Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Desktop Publishing Tools
- Acute Vision
- Team Player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High ethical standards
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Punctuality and attendance are essential
- Annual Salary (hourly paid). Commensurate with experience.
- Employee benefits: paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume and be ready to provide portfolio with fifteen to twenty samples of your best work.Apply for this job on Indeed